It’s crucial to discover a spoiled sensor before it causes any damage or even hurts someone. But how can you tell? Garage door safety sensors maintenance.
An inspection by the Fix Garage Doors CA technicians will identify whether your garage door opener safety sensors and other components are on life support or already damaged altogether. Our maintenance services include cleaning the sensor lens, replacing wires, restoring power to the sensors, and tightening the sensor. Maintaining a garage door sensor costs less than replacing one.
The best part is that our garage door maintenance services come as a complete package, including installing garage door safety sensors and inspecting the springs, cables, tracks, hinges, and other hardware for wear and tear.
We lubricate the moving parts, tighten loose bolts and conduct garage door opener motor repair. We leave the whole garage system tuned up and at top performance.
Why Choose Us?
- Same-day garage door safety sensors maintenance
- Over 15 years of experience
- 1-year warranty on products and services
- Friendly, skilled, trained and certified garage door experts
- Free price estimates for garage door installations and repairs
- Garage repair coupons